FHS Class of 70

FHS Class of 70
Class Reunion / June 19, 2010

Sunday, June 27, 2010

More pictures!!!






Get ready!!! More pictures are on the way!!!!



With our bottle water microphones, we performed to the Supremes and others.



It was wonderful that Freddy made it to the reunion...he had been at a wedding all day.




The highlight of this event was seeing one of our favorite teachers...Mrs. Norma Ruth Lee.





A balloon lift for those who have passed away. A tender moment of remembrance.



The events of the day before were over....and we headed to church, followed up by a meal at Piccadilys. As I talked about the reunion and how wonderful it was....especially seeing those special teachers who had molded and shaped us into what we have become....I felt a huge hug from behind. Little Alex, a student of mine, was greeting me. After a picture and some conversation about her summer; she rejoined her family for their meal. MY thoughts immediately caused me to wonder... am I having the same impact on this child that my former teachers had on me!!! I hope so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment